Yes, an adult (21 years of age or older) must be present with a valid form of ID to sign for the Blue Apron Wine delivery. If you aren’t available to sign for your wine delivery, please make sure that another adult is present. If it’s more convenient for you, we’re also able to ship your wine to a business address. However, we also make it easy for you to schedule a wine delivery to your home address at a time that’s convenient for you. Please note that we only provide you with an estimated delivery date, so if you’d like to schedule a specific delivery arrival date, you can sign up for UPS MyChoice. This service enables you to schedule a convenient date and time to receive your wine delivery.
Articles in this section
- Where do you ship wine?
- When will my wine be delivered each month?
- Is an adult signature required for my wine delivery?
- What if I or another adult is not available to receive my Blue Apron Wine delivery?
- How do I change my monthly 'Estimated Arrival Date' for my scheduled wine shipment?
- How do I skip a wine delivery?
- My scheduled delivery date is later in the month. Does that mean I’ll have fewer wine pairing options?