The name Blue Apron is an homage to chefs around the world who wear blue aprons while learning to cook. Today, the blue apron is a symbol of lifelong learning within the culinary field, so our hope is that our name inspires others to discover new elements of preparing and cooking food.
Articles in this section
- What types of payment can I use?
- How do Blue Apron meals work?
- I just signed up; what are my next steps?
- How does the Freshness Guarantee work?
- Why are you named Blue Apron?
- Where do you deliver?
- How do I apply a voucher?
- Does Blue Apron have a mobile app?
- Are any Blue Apron recipes Whole30® approved?
- Can I buy a Blue Apron meals gift card?