We’re excited to offer you 2 easy ways to recycle our packaging:
Option 1: Recycle at home
You can recycle our packaging as part of your local curbside recycling or at a community recycling center.
- Please reference our How to Recycle page for detailed instructions on recycling specific packaging, such as the box, liners, ice packs and more.
- If curbside delivery is unavailable in your area, you can locate a convenient recycling center by using our ‘Recycling Locator’ tool.
- Click the blue ‘Launch Recycling Locator’ button.
- Enter your zip code in the right-hand corner, and press enter.
- Select what type of material you would like to recycle to reveal recycling centers nearest to you.
Please note that a link to the How to Recycle page is an option that appears in the dropdown bar when you hover your mouse over ‘Welcome’ on the upper right-hand corner of the page
Option 2: Return your packaging to us
As an alternative, you can return your packaging to us for free by following the simple steps below. Please send the packaging for at a minimum of 2 deliveries and include up to 10 gel packs per shipment.
- Head to the How to Recycle page
- Scroll down to ‘Option 2.’
- Click ‘Create Return Label,’ confirm your information and choose to print the label or have it emailed to you.
- You can choose to drop off your packaging at a local USPS office or schedule a USPS pickup at your home.
- If you’re scheduling a pickup, confirm your information, select a pickup date and follow the instructions to complete your pickup request. You’ll receive a confirmation email from email@example.com.
For related FAQs, please visit our Blue Apron Packaging Returns Program page.