Blue Apron is a fresh ingredient and recipe delivery service that helps chefs of all levels cook incredible meals at home. We take care of the menu planning and shopping (providing you with fresh, locally sourced ingredients in pre-measured quantities), so all you have to do is cook and enjoy (please note: our blog is full of helpful tips that will help you cook with speed and ease).
We offer 4 plans designed to suit your specific culinary needs. Plus, you can choose to skip your orders up to 5 weeks in advance or cancel at any time.
Signature Plan for 2
- Our Signature Plan for 2 is your choice of 2 or 3 recipes in each weekly delivery that are perfectly portioned for two people.
- You’re able to select 2 or 3 recipes out of the 8 unique options created by our Culinary team each week (or you can let us make selections for you based on your dietary preferences).
Signature Plan for 4
- This plan is perfect for feeding a family of 4.
- Our Culinary team creates 6 delicious recipe options for this plan each week, and you can choose to receive 2, 3 or 4 recipes per delivery.
- This plan offers a weekly rotating selection of six recipe options, ranging from 0-15 SmartPoints®.
- These meals are perfectly portioned for 2 people to enjoy, and you can choose to receive either 2 or 3 of these recipes in each delivery.
- The SmartPoints® value per serving of each WW Freestyle recipe is indicated in the blue circle on each recipe photo displayed on the On The Menu page and your Upcoming page. The SmartPoints® system calculates an item’s nutritional info and turns it into a simple number to help you make healthier food choices
Vegetarian Plan for 2
- We’re happy to offer meat-free dishes that celebrate the best of seasonal produce.
- We offer 3 vegetarian recipes every week that are portioned for 2 people to enjoy. If you select this plan, we’ll automatically default you to those 3 vegetarian recipes each week.
Regardless of your plan, Blue Apron is designed to teach you how to cook new recipes you may not have tried before, introduce you to seasonal, farm-fresh ingredients and reduce food waste. If you’d like to start cooking with us or learn more about our plans, click here to get started!