If you would like to skip a delivery, visit your Upcoming page and follow the instructions below. Just make sure and do so before your ‘Changeable' before date, which is the deadline for making any changes to an order before it’s processed.
Please note that your order cannot be skipped if it’s after the ‘Changeable' before date.
To skip a delivery, follow these simple steps:
1. Log into your account.
2. Head to your Upcoming page.
3. Scroll down to the week you would like to skip and click the 'Manage' link. When you hover over the 'Details’ link on the right-hand side, you’ll see your ‘Changeable’ before date (the deadline for making any changes to an order before it’s processed).
4. The pop-up window will prompt you to select a new delivery date or click the ‘Skip This Delivery’ link to skip the order.
4. Click the 'Yes, skip this week' button.
5. Once the delivery is skipped, a red circle with an X will appear next to the date.
6. If you change your mind, you can click the ‘Unskip’ button to unskip your delivery, as long as you do so by the ‘Changeable’ before date. A green circle with a check mark will then appear next to the date.