You can skip upcoming scheduled deliveries up to 5 weeks in advance! To skip an upcoming order before it processes:
- Head to your Upcoming page
- Scroll down until you locate the delivery you’d like to skip, and select ‘Manage Delivery’
- A pop-up window will give you the option to change your delivery day for the week, change your delivery’s address, or skip the order. To skip, select ‘Skip This Delivery’
- Confirm this by selecting ‘Skip’ one more time, and you’ll see a red ‘x’ next to the delivery date once saved.
If you'd like to skip deliveries using our mobile app:
- Head to the Upcoming tab by selecting the calendar icon on the bottom navigation bar
- Select the delivery date you'd like to skip
- Tap on the green toggle icon and confirm you'd like to 'Skip this Delivery'
- To help us improve, you may be asked for feedback on the reason why you'd like to skip the delivery
- You can confirm you've successfully skipped by locating the word 'Skipped' at the top of your screen
To unskip a delivery you’ve previously skipped, select ‘Unskip’ (or the red toggle icon on our mobile app) next to the delivery date before your weekly cutoff date & time for that order.
Please note that all orders shown as ‘Order Processed’ or ‘Shipped’ on your Upcoming page have already been processed and cannot be changed. A friendly reminder that you will be responsible for all charges (including applicable taxes and charges) relating to any order processed after the ‘Changeable before' date.