You can skip upcoming scheduled deliveries up to 5 weeks in advance! To skip an upcoming order before it processes:
- Head to your Upcoming page
- Locate the delivery you’d like to skip, and select ‘Skip’ to the right of the delivery day.
- A pop-up window will appear asking you to confirm. To skip, select ‘Skip’
- You’ll see a red ‘x’ next to the delivery date once saved.
If you'd like to skip deliveries using our mobile app:
- Head to the Upcoming tab on the bottom navigation bar
- Select the delivery date you'd like to skip
- Tap on the ‘Manage’ button and then 'Skip this Delivery'
- To help us improve, you may be asked for feedback on the reason why you'd like to skip the delivery
- You can confirm you've successfully skipped by locating the red ‘x’ next to the delivery date
Just be sure to make all changes by the ‘Changeable before’ date, which you can view by clicking on the ‘More’ button and then selecting ‘Payment Details.’
To unskip a delivery you’ve previously skipped, select ‘Unskip’ next to the delivery date before your weekly cutoff date & time for that order.
Please note that all orders shown as ‘Order Processed’ or ‘Shipped’ on your Upcoming page have already been processed and cannot be changed. A friendly reminder that you will be responsible for all charges (including applicable taxes and charges) relating to any order processed after the ‘Changeable before' date.