Our farmers and ranchers raise animals with care and respect and without added hormones or sub-therapeutic antibiotics (which are often given to animals that aren’t sick - our animals only receive antibiotics in the rare event that their welfare requires it).
Articles in this section
- What are your standards for egg producers?
- What are your seafood standards?
- What are your standards for antibiotics and hormones?
- How do I rate a recipe?
- What comes in each delivery?
- Are your ingredients organic?
- Where do you source your ingredients?
- How long does the food stay fresh?
- What if my delivery is missing an ingredient?
- Do you provide nutritional and calorie information?